If you haven't yet taken advantage of online banking, there's no better time to begin. The flexibility, improved security and increased functionality of the online banking platform give you the power to control your banking experience – right at your fingertips. Enroll in online banking now.
- Balance Inquiries
- Transfer funds
- E-statements (view/save / print most recent 15 months of statement history)
- Bill Pay
- Person to Person Payments (Send payments with a cell phone # or email address)*
- Account to Account Transfers (Transfer between LFCU account and other financial institutions)*
- Same-Day Bill Pay (Schedule certain electronic payments to be delivered on the same day as scheduled)*
- Overnight Check (Overnight a paper check to billers that receive paper checks)
- Shared Accounts (Grant account access to family and friends who already have an account with LFCU.) Great for managing kids and college students accounts.
- Sub Users (Create additional Login ID’s and Passwords to enable your non LFCU account holder friends and family members to have access to your account. Full access or limited access.
- 1099-INT (Enroll in electronic delivery of your 1099-INT)
- Draft Imaging (View images of cleared checks)
- E-Alerts (Receive electronic alerts to notify you of high balance, low balance , check clear, payment due , deposit post and more)
- E-Notification (Receive important electronic messages regarding non-sufficient funds, delinquency, 1099 INT )
- Authorization Holds (View detailed information regarding authorized holds on your LFCU debit card)
- ACH Warehouse (View your in-transit electronic deposits and withdrawals prior to the scheduled settlement date)
*fees may apply